Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CLRN & LESSON PLANS

This CRLN is just amazing, the amount lessons, ideas and resources is amazing. I spent on the weekend several hours just going through them and the ideas and resources are very useful. It is like Alice in wonderland where you can find new ideas and how to implement them. Those involved in the every day updating of this website must have many years of experience and the desire of sharing such knowledge and experience with the rest of us.

Lesson Plans:

I am a strong believer in lesson plans, it makes my life more secure, teaching the young man of today is not an easy task.When preparing my lesson plans I also think and over plan a bit that way I don't find myself in deep waters, because when we are not prepared in class the students have this amazing ability to pick up on it very quick and you lose control of the class.

As for me, it is also very important that I carefully prepare a lesson that not only delivers the lesson at hand in a n accurate manner , but that it is deliver in a new , interesting and challenging way, There is where the lesson planning becomes so useful

No comments: