Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Book Videos!

Oh My God! This was so funny and so real it makes you wonder how stupid we can sometimes be in spite of how smart we are. Sound like an oxymoron! This video made me remember the many time we would buy some kind of game, bicycle, stereo you name it, and we get it out of the box and want to be able to have it working in no time just so hours will pass before we will say...where are the instructions? As a science teacher I see this happening a lot with lab activities, students will just stare at the materials and want to go ahead and answer all the questions by just looking for the answers in the book somehow. I ask them did you read the instructions for the lab? Did you do the lab? No, ... and No ! Thats when I say you must do the activity first in order to get the answer, but that is too much work ! hehehehe

No comments: